Firefox users can access web forgery report tool through Help menu. It’s a web service, hosted by Google, but it looks very outdated:
There are several aspects of the existing web forgery reporter that should be changed:
- Old Firefox logo is used.
- Website is neither pretty not Mozilla-style.
- Phishing link should be updated to the one it redirects to.
AFAIK this is the only non-localizable site linked from Firefox.
Here‘s my proposal for the new design:
- The new Firefox logo is used.
- Design is based on Firefox brand toolkit.
- It resembles Firefox Input (shall we just integrate reporter?).
- Phishing link is updated.
- It should be hosted on Mozilla servers (localizable).